T5 Pro Max is a food supplement produced in the UK by National Diet Team. The company also produces a number of other health and fitness products, all of which are marketed via their official website.
Customer services can be contacted by telephone, email, or online chat, and postage charges are waived on all orders over £40.
National Diet Team claim T5 Pro Max is their strongest weight loss product and customers are promised a number of enticing benefits:
- Burns fat in stubborn areas, including the buttocks, stomach, thighs, and hips.
- Provides an essential trace element that improves blood sugar control.
- Boosts energy levels.
- Lowers bad cholesterol.
- Provides safe & effective weight loss
What is T5 Pro Max and How Does it Work?
T5 Pro Max is a fat burning product. Fat burners contain ingredients that have been chosen for their ability to speed up the metabolism, help the body to burn calories faster than normal, and begin using its stores of fat as a source of energy. Fat burning supplements also often contain ingredients that can help mobilize lipid fats and ensure their smooth transit to the blood stream.
Two capsules provide:
- L-Tyrosine (200mg): An amino acid that is often alleged to have appetite suppressing abilities, but scientific evidence is lacking.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (200mg): The results of a one study suggest L-carnitine tartrate may enhance recovery rates after exercise and help prevent damage to the muscle tissue. This is an ability that may be appreciated by more athletic users, but is likely to be of little benefit to most people using T5 Pro Max as a weight loss aid.
- Caffeine (200mg): An article published online at the Mayo Clinic website supports the claims made for caffeine’s abilities as an energy provider. It also pays a passing nod to caffeine’s potential as metabolism booster, but states the connection between caffeine and weight loss “isn’t definitive”.
- L-Typtophan (100mg): An amino acid that may have value as a possible treatment for sleep disorders. There is some evidence to suggest it may also be able to boost seratonin production. If this is so the presence of L-Typtophan may support weight loss by providing appetite suppression.
- Capsicum (100mg): Some studies suggest supplementation with capsicum may encourage appetite suppression, but it is probably included here due to its outstanding reputation as a thermogenic fat burner.
- Naringin Extract (100mg): An ingredient derived from grapefruit. Naringin is often added to diet supplements because it is believed to support improved lipid fat metabolism, but further study is much to be desired.
- Citrus Aurantium (100mg): A chemical that is naturally occurring in citrus aurantium (fruit). Synephrine is highly regarded as fat burning stimulant and scientific study shows supplementation with synephrine can increase the metabolic rate and support weight loss, even during rest periods.
- Green Tea Extract (equivalent to 400mg of green tea): Green tea if rich in a specific kind of antioxidant, called catechins, that have a proven metabolism boosting ability. It is one of the most popular diet pill ingredients in the world and the dose provided here should be sufficient to support good results.
- Bioperine (5mg): A patent-protected black pepper extract that is highly valued for its ability to aid the absorption of other ingredients.
- Vitamin B6 (2.8mg): Vitamin B6 is often added to diet supplements because it has the ability to help the body convert nutrients into energy.
- Chromium (100ug): Chromium is an incredibly popular diet supplement ingredient, but its abilities are exaggerated and many studies reveal it has little or no potential to support weight loss.
- 1 capsule 30 mins before breakfast
- 1 capsule 30 mins before lunch.
T5 Pro Max Customer Testimonials
The manufacturer’s website provides a number of positive reviews, but comments placed at such a biased source cannot be relied upon to be accurate because manufacturers have the ability to pick and choose which comments they wish to display. Feedback placed at independent third-party sites is generally more reliable, but none could be found at the time of this review.
T5 Pro Max Side Effects & Health Issues
National Diet Team say side effects are rare but, in the event that negative issues are experienced, customers are advised to stop supplementation at once and seek a doctor’s advice.
T5 Pro Max is unsuitable for vegetarian use and is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers.
The warning on the label suggests all potential users attain medical clearance prior to commencing supplementation.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
T5 Pro Max can be purchased from the National Diet Team website. Each bottle of pills lasts for 30 days and has a price tag of £18.99. Bulk buy incentives are in place for customers who wish to place a larger order
- 2 bottles: £34.99
- 3 bottles: £51.99
There is no money back guarantee, but National Diet Team accepts returns of unopened product. However, a 14-day “cooling off” period is insisted on before customers are allowed to return their unwanted product(s) and commence the refund process.
We have reviewed many fat burners available to UK and Ireland based customers and listed the brands according to results based on efficacy, customer feedback, safety and value for money.