Platinum Fire is a fat burning capsule produced in the United Kingdom by StripFast5000. Each bottle contains 30 capsules and should last for an equal number of days when used in the recommended way.
StripFast5000 claim their formulation is extremely potent and is particularly suitable for people who use fat burners regularly and wish to get faster results.
Stripfast also manufacturer a number of other diet products – Platinum RX being arguably the most popular
Advertised Benefits include:
- Supercharge fat loss
- Reveal lean mass and definition
- Explosive energy boost
- Feel super confident with the slimmer you
How the Formulation is Designed to Work
StripFast5000 do not provide any details about how the promised fat burning process is likely to be achieved, but most fat burners contain ingredients that have been chosen for their abilities (alleged or proven) to speed up the metabolism and create an environment that increases the likelihood of stored body fat being used as a source of energy.
A quick look at the list of ingredients reveals the formulation also contains several stimulants to provide an additional energy boost. When supplements provide extra energy they may help reduce diet-related fatigue. The extra energy can also be used to power sporting or athletic pursuits that may speed-up the weight loss process, but some people do not tolerate stimulants well and may experience side effects when taking any brand of supplement that provides them.
Each capsule provides:
- Bitter Orange Peel (250mg): A popular stimulant sourced from citrus aurantium fruit. Experts at the Mayo clinic state supplementation with bitter orange may encourage modest weight loss, if used alongside diet and exercise, but state side effects may be a problem and do not endorse its use as a weight loss aid.
- Trimethylxanthine (pure caffeine) (230mg): Caffeine’s energy-providing abilities are excellent for providing a quick pick-me-up and it may also encourage some degree of weight loss, but experts agree the amount of weight lost is likely to be negligible.
- Green tea extracts (200mg): A popular ingredient that is known both for its health-enhancing abilities and its powers as a slimming aid. Green tea assists weight loss by speeding up the metabolism and encouraging thermogenic fat burning.
- Maral Root (50mg): A study conducted on mice suggests maral root may be able to help prevent further weight gain, but does not indicate it is likely to help people to lose existing weight.
- L-Tyrosine (50mg): An amino acid that is often credited with stress-reducing abilities. L-Tyrosine is also often used as an energy-provider so it is a common sight on the labels of diet supplements and bodybuilding formulations.
- Guarana Seed (12mg): A popular ingredient sourced from a South American fruit. Guarana provides a slow release of caffeine that helps keep energy levels topped-up over long periods of time.
- Chromium (40mcg): An ingredient that is sometimes used to lower fasting blood sugar levels and reduce insulin levels in type 2 diabetics.
- Magnesium Stearate (unspecified amount): A binding and filling agent that is considered to be safe in small doses.
Customer feedback is mixed. Some users claim the product provided excellent results, but a slightly larger percentage of customers say the capsules failed to work at all. A number of other customers report experiencing nasty side effects.
A few average reviews read:
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
The FAQs page on the manufacturer’s website states the capsules “work silently” and promises the only side effect experienced will be a rush or energy. However, it then goes on to point out the capsules are unsuitable for pregnant or nursing mothers, people who are under 18-years of age, anyone who is sensitive to caffeine, and people who are taking medications. The FAQs page also lists several health issues that may make Platinum Fire an unsuitable choice, and a number of customers say the capsules made them ill, so we advise all potential users to play it safe and seek medical advice prior to commencing supplementation.
StripFast5000 provide customers with a 90-day money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
The RRP is £49, but at the time of this review Platinum Fire cost £35 when purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website or £12.97 from their Amazon store.
Recommended Fat Burner
We have rated hundreds of diet pills including fat burners, fat blockers and appetite suppressants find out which products are highly rated – click here