Shinya Koso Night Diet is a supplement that’s made in Japan and supposedly has the ability to get the body burning extra fat like nobody’s business.
This is apparently achieved because the formulation contains a blend of enzymes and other natural ingredients that have miraculous metabolism boosting abilities.
If the marketing material is to be believed, a single tablet has the ability to make the body burn as many calories as would typically be provided by 10.4 bowls of rice, 6 pieces of cake, 204g of sugar, and 68.7 pints of beer.
Wow! Double wow! That would really be something, but we are not at all surprised that there is no scientific proof provided to back up such a magnificent claim.
What is Shinya Koso Night Diet and How Does it Work?
Shinya Koso Night Diet is a pill-type dietary supplement designed to boost the metabolism. The metabolism controls the speed at which the body burns calories and converts them into energy.
When the body receives more calories than it needs to fuel its activities, it stores the extra calories as fat. A slow metabolism is more apt to do this sooner than later.
A faster metabolism burns calories more quickly and is, therefore, less predisposed towards converting calories to fat. Better still, if the body is receiving less calories than it requires and/or using extra calories because of increased activity levels, it will run out of calories and have to start burning fat instead. If you are trying to loose weight, that’s a pretty cool situation, but let’s keep it real.
To burn calories in the way the Shinya Koso Night Diet promises, the metabolism would need to be like greased lightning. If this was possible people would be able to lose weight in a flash, but losing weight as fast as that would far exceed recommended guidelines and be unsafe.
The Shinya Koso Night Diet formulation does not contain any of the ingredients that are commonly associated with weight loss and, in all honesty, most of the ingredients it does provide do not have a reputation for encouraging weight loss.
- Nattokinase: An ingredient extracted from natto (a Japanese food). The enzyme provided allegedly has the ability to improve cardiovascular health and speed up the metabolism. However, there is no scientific evidence to show nattokinase can do either one of these things.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A substance that is already present in the human body. Stores are especially abundant in the fluid around the joints and eyes. The form used in supplements is generally extracted from rooster combs or manufactured from bacteria. The FDA has approved it for use a dermal filler, but hyaluronic acid is not associated with the metabolism or weight loss.
- Fish Collagen: An ingredient that is believed to possess anti-ageing capabilities. It may also aid wound healing, but fish collagen is unlikely to boost the metabolism or help anyone to lose weight.
- Chondroitin: A substance that is naturally-occurring in the bodies of people and animals, especially in the cartilage around the joints. Chondroitin is sometimes injected into the eyes to protect them during cataract surgery, but it is more commonly used as a treatment for osteoarthritis. Is there a link between chondroitin and weight loss? Our research suggests there is not.
- Vegetable Lactic Acid: Lactic acid is normally associated with milk, so we are unsure what this ingredient is.
Shinya Koso Night Diet Customer Feedback
We were unable to locate a reliable source of customer feedback for this product.
Shinya Koso Night Diet Side Effects & Health Issues
Shinya Koso Night Diet is unlikely to be suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health problems should consult their doctor before taking any brand of dietary supplement. The same advice is offered to people who are using medication.
Shinya Koso Night Diet – Where To Buy
Used to be available via Amazon, but this no longer appears to be the case. We were unable to find an official website, but the product appears to be available via a few online stores based in Asia, including takaski.com. Expect to pay around $28 for a 30-day supply.
There is no money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
We can find no evidence to prove any of the ingredients used in Shinya Koso Night Diet may be capable of speeding up the metabolism or encouraging weight loss. In fact, if you burned off the calories provided by a grain or rice it would be highly surprising.
A bowl of rice, several slices of cake, and a week drinking beer? Forget it. There is a slight chance the product may have anti-aging abilities, and it is not impossible that it may benefit the health in other ways, but if you want to lose weight you’d better look elsewhere, all you’ll be losing here is your money.
Recommended Diet Product
Arguably the most popular and effective diet product in circulation is PhenQ – a capsule based diet pill that offers potential customers multiple benefits.
PhenQ can burn existing body fat while also stopping a percentage of new fat from from entering your system from food consumed. It can also reduce hunger by suppressing your appetite.