PhenElite is a weight loss supplement that appears to be getting some exposure.
The name is suggestive of a Phentermine substitute, and this alone will no doubt drive a lot of potential customers to the sales page, but PhenElite is unlikely to produce the same powerful weight loss results as Phentermine and many customers state the formulation does not work.
There is also strong evidence to suggest the people behind the product have attempted to manipulate Amazon feedback, so positive customer reviews cannot be relied upon.
According to the marketing material the capsules are produced in a GMP and FDA certified Lab, the manufacturers are Shop Nutritional.
There is nothing ultimately wrong with Phenelite, it is just that this type of product has been done so many times before and in our opinion, a great deal better.
Products that contain the prefix “phen” often try to compete with the Phentermine alternative market – Phentermine is very strong and highly effective prescription only diet pill. It is only available via prescription. Read more on Phentermine here
Boost Marketing make many unsupported promises for the product:
- Fast fat burning formula
- Promotes rapid fat loss
- Boosts your metabolism
- Allows you to lose 15 pounds or more – quickly and safely!
- Amazing appetite suppressants and energy enhancements
- Feel the effects in just days
What is PhenElite and how does it Work?
PhenElite appears to be designed to work as both an appetite suppressant and a fat burner. Appetite suppressants (that work) can assist weight loss by causing people to feel less hungry. This enables them to cut down on what they eat. Effective fat burning formulations help the user burn off stores of existing body fat, but many fat burners fail to work as well as the manufactures claim and the difference between a fat burner that works and one that does not often boils down to just one thing—the ingredients.
|The Pros||The Cons|
What are the Key Ingredients in PhenElite?
Two capsules provide 1,300mg of a proprietary blend. The blend contains five ingredients, but no individual inclusion rates are supplied. This makes it impossible to say how well the blend will perform.
- Green Coffee Bean: Green coffee beans are rich in a natural fat burner called chlorogenic acid. Several studies support its reputation as an effective weight loss provider, but if the quantity used is insufficient results will not be forthcoming.
- Raspberry Ketone: The compound that makes raspberries smell like raspberries, and one of the most popular weight loss ingredients of the present time, but its reputation as a fat burner is overrated and, in 2014, the British Food Standards Agency ruled it an unauthorised “novel food”.
- Garcinia Cambogia: A fruit that is rich in the natural fat burner Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA). A number of tests conducted on rats show the ingredient works. It has also produced positive results when used on humans, but in general any weight lost is not enough to be statistically significant. Many other ingredients, including green coffee bean, offer far superior benefits.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Powered caffeine. Benefits include extra energy, better concentration and slight appetite suppression.
- Green Tea Extract: The catechins contained in green tea have proven fat burning capabilities, but its potential will be severely limited if the inclusion rate is too low.
One to two capsules should be taken with 8oz water half an hour before eating a meal and, according to the Amazon sales page, the capsules should help the user “lose 15+ lbs of stubborn fat – with NO diet and no exercise “. The label tells a different story and points out the need to use the capsules in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise. Unfortunately many dieters may not read the label until they have already purchased the product.
Many customers state PhenElite does not work, but even more extoll its virtues. Unfortunately many of the five star reviews appear to be fake. Several genuine reviewers have noticed this and one of them estimates around 75% of the five star Amazon reviews are bogus, stating they “read like an infomercial”. This is true, but the biggest clue is offered by the fact that so many five star reviews are stuffed with keywords (designed to attract buyers via search engine results).
PhenElite Side Effects & Health Considerations
The manufacturers offer a standard disclaimer that states pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with known medical issues should consult a doctor before using PhenElite. They also point out the formulation contains 106g of caffeine per serving. Side effects attributed to caffeine commonly include jitters, heart palpitations and nausea. Customer feedback indicates some customers have already experience such issues. One user even claims the capsules caused her to gain 5lbs. in one night.
PhenElite is sold with a 30 day guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
PhenElite is sold exclusively via Amazon.com. A bottle of 60 capsules has a list price of $59.99, but this is invariably discounted down. The “sale” price is usually around $23 (£15), but don’t let the promise of free shipping fool you. It only applies to orders shipped within the USA. Shipping to Europe costs $9.99 (£6.50), and the estimated delivery date is 10 to 20 days, so UK based customers hoping for “fast weight loss” could wait a long time to get started.
In the phentermine ‘alternative’ or ‘substitute’ in our opinion there is only one real choice and that is PhenQ.
PhenQ is arguably the most mercilessly copied commercial brand ever to to have existed. From its inception and release it has become one the most popular fat burners and appetite suppressants in many countries.