Phentermine is a powerful appetite suppressing drug. It works, everyone knows it works, and most dieters would bend over backwards to obtain a supply. But Phentermine is a controlled drug and unless dieters are seriously obese it is unlikely that they will be able to acquire the necessary doctor’s prescription.
The popularity of phentermine, combined with its controlled nature, has resulted in numerous alternative products becoming available. Arguably the best of the bunch is Phen375 – it has existed since 2009 and built up an incredibly strong reputation and surpassed its older pharmaceutical cousin.
Phen375 is a hybrid, it contains both natural and pharmacy grade ingredients, it can both suppress appetite and burn fat. It is also available without prescription.
- Maximum appetite suppression
- Supercharges metabolism
- Increased energy
- Pharmacy quality
All pretty common claims that are used for any number of weight loss products.
What really separates Phen375 from it’s competitors is it’s testimonials and positivity from past users and existing customers. Phen375 has been available since 2009 – it is unheard of for a product to have remained at the very top for so long.
Phen375 has been on the market for quite some time and RDK Global has made a few changes to the formulation since they first brought it to market. It is also worth noting the present blend according to its customer base is the most effective yet. RDk listen to their customers and act accordingly.
The present blend contains:
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid. Some studies indicate the ingredient can assist the fat burning process and enhance energy levels.
- Chromium Pikolinate: A fat burning compound that first became popular during the 1950s after laboratory rats were given the ingredient and began to burn fat at an accelerated rate.
- Sympathomimetic Amine (Citrus Aurantium): A stimulant known to be a powerful fat burner.
- 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine (Caffeine): Probably the most popular stimulant in the world, caffeine can provide an energy boost and improve concentration levels. It is also known to possess appetite suppressing qualities.
- Capsaicin-1.12: An ingredient sourced from chili peppers. It’s apparently used here to assist the distribution of the other ingredients, but this is highly unlikely. Capsaicin is a proven thermogenic fat burner though, so it’s a useful inclusion.
- Calcium (carbonate): A versatile ingredient that is more commonly used in stomach powders, but also possesses appetite suppressing qualities.
- Dendrobium Nobile Extract (From Orchids): Not one of the more commonly used ingredients, but dendrobium nobile is believed to have the ability to trigger fat burning.
- Coleus Forskolii Root: Usually used to provide fat burning, but the ingredient’s potential for appetite suppression is currently being explored.
How the Formulation Works
Although Phen375 has been designed to emulate Phentermine (an appetite suppressant), the Phen375 formulation also contains fat burning and energy-providing ingredients to complement the capsule’s appetite suppressing effects. Although it could be argued that a true Phentermine substitute should primarily act as an appetite suppressant, customers taking the capsules will be doing so rid their body of fat in the quickest and most effective way. The fat burning ingredients in Phen375 should be capable of achieving this so their addition adds much to the mix.
The Phen375 website contains several positive testimonials attributed to satisfied capsule users, as well as some convincing before and after shots, and two Phen375 users have left video endorsements.
A typical customer comment reads:
I have no problems saying this: Phen375 is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FAT BURNER I’VE EVER TRIED. The first 3 days, I lost 5lbs. I started mid-January and total, in just 52 days, I have lost 21lbs.
Phen375 Side Effects & Health Issues
No side effects are reported, but pregnant or nursing mothers should avoid any form of dietary supplement unless its use has been sanctioned by their doctor. The same advice applies to anyone who is taking medication(s) or has any health issues or concerns.
The Bottom Line
Phen375 is just not a phentermine substitute in the true sense of the word because it contains several powerful fat burning ingredients and, therefore, offer direct advantages that Phentermine does not.
Phentermine (the original) usage will invariably result in fat burning, but only as a knock-on effect – Phen375 has a direct fat burning capability. Phentermine is such a powerful appetite suppressant its use results in the daily calorie intake falling so low that the body has to initiate fat burning to make up for the deficit of calories.
However, by encouraging the body to burn fat at an increased rate, and by also suppressing the appetite, Phen375 will very likely produce weight loss results that exceed those provided by Phentermine.
We place Phen375 at the pinnacle – there is not in our opinion a better weight loss product.
Phen375 Purchasing Options & Considerations
Phen375 is only available directly from the official website.
A single (30 tablet) bottle costs around £42.00 / $69.95, but customers who purchase three bottles on a single order will receive a fourth bottle free of charge, along with a complimentary diet plan.
There are cheaper diet products on the market starting at around £10 for a month supply – most realise these are just a false economy, although £10 is not a fortune it is the time lost that is the real issue. We recommend you purchase Phen375