New Improved Zotrim is marketed by Natures Remedies Ltd. The company is based in Buckinghamshire, England, and has been trading since 1999. Zotrim has been available for a number of years and has recently been improved (hence the “New Improved”)
Zotrim is arguably the best know and most popular high street diet pill as far as the UK and Ireland are concerned. The new Improved version is available to buy direct from its own official website.
Advertised benefits include:
- Powerful appetite suppression
- Feel fuller
- Reduce meal portions
- Consume fewer calories
- Provides real weight loss you can see and feel
How the Formulation Works
Weight gain and weight loss is a simple matter of calories. If the amount of calories provided by food and the amount of calories burned for energy was always a perfect match people maintain their present weight. However this is seldom the case. Most people consume more calories than they need and then put on weight when the extra calories are stored as fat. When people cut down on their food enough to cause a lack of calories the body burns that fat for energy. Unfortunately cutting down on food is hard to do. Zotrim has been designed to take the sting out of dieting by providing appetite suppression.
Zotrim In The Media
Zotrim has been featured many times in the media. Most notably on BB2 when a watchdog style TV programme set out to try to cleanse the diet pill industry of any dubious high street products. Lipobind and Adios didn’t fair too well but Zotrim (the original version) was giving a glowing testimony.
New Zotrim Key Ingredients
Two capsules provide:
- Guarana: A popular inclusion in energy drinks and weight loss supplements alike, guarana is a caffeine-rich ingredient that can provide powerful stimulation over an extended period of time. As with any caffeine provider, it also raises the metabolism and encourages the body to begin burning its stores of fat.
- Yerba Mate Leaf Extract: An ingredient that is sourced from a South American shrub and is the main ingredient in the beverage that is commonly called “Mate” in the countries where it is consumed. Like caffeine, yerba mate is a stimulant and its invigorating nature is one of the reasons its use is so highly favoured, but it is also believed to assist the fat burning process.
- Damiana Leaf Extract: A herb that can exert a positive effect on the mood and calm the nerves. It is often used to decrease the likelihood of comfort eating and one study, conducted in Denmark, suggests it can be an especially good weight loss provider when combined with guarana and yerba mate.
- Caffeine: Although the blend also contains a caffeine provider (guarana), the addition of an additional caffeine source should allow the user to gain some quick stimulation while they are waiting for effects of the guarana to kick in.
- Vitamins B3 and B6: B vitamins are often added to weight loss products because they are known to be important for a healthy metabolism.
New Zotrim Customer Comments
The Zotrim website contains several lengthy customer success stories that are accompanied by some very convincing before and after pictures. One lady states she successfully slimmed down for size 24 to size 12, another reports going from a size 16 to a size 10.
Independent reviews are also available and, again, are suggestive of a product that works.
Side Effects & Health Issues
The product is completely natural and herbal based so should not The manufacturers do not mention any side effects, but pregnant or nursing mothers should always consult a doctor before taking any brand of dietary supplement or commencing a weight management program. The same advice is offered to people who have existing health problems or are taking any medications.
The Zotrim formulation contains several ingredients that have the potential to provide the kind of results the manufacturers promise and three of those ingredients (guarana, yerba mate, and damiana) have been shown to be an especially powerful combination. The real selling point is the amount of positive customer feedback though, and the before and after pictures are some of the most convincing we have ever seen; so we are more than happy to add Zotrim to our list of recommended weight loss products.
Where to Buy Zotrim
Zotrim is available from numerous sources, both online and offline, and can also be purchased from the official product website. Each bottle contains 180 tablets and has a price tag of £29.95.
That’s not too unreasonable for a 30 day supply of pills and customers who take advantage of the offered bulk buy incentives can secure an even better deal.