Muscletronic iGPC+ is a dietary supplement designed to help people maximise their training efforts by nourishing the body and stimulating the mind.
A lack of mental focus can sabotage a potentially good training session even when the body is fuelled up and ready to go. It can be equally destructive when the situation is reversed, but many people have days when they feel highly motivated to workout hard and are unable to do so because their body is lacking in the nutrients and energy required to get the job done.
If Muscletronic works in the way the manufacturer intends, it could be the answer to many gym-goers dreams, but good intentions and good results are two different things. Let’s take a closer look at Muscletronic and see if the claims made for the capsules pan out.
- Enhanced physical strength and energy flow
- Improved cognitive function, focus and drive
- Elevates the mood and lowers stress
- Builds quality, lean muscles
- Boosts fat burning
- Expands physical capabilities
- Suitable for people of any fitness level
What Is Muscletronic and How Does It Work?
Although it could be argued Muscletronic is solely a pre-training supplement it appears to be designed to provide extra benefits, including fat burning and muscle growth.
This is a good idea because building the body perfect is a complex thing. If the formulation is successful in providing improved training sessions the muscles will be hit harder and there will be more damage to repair. But this is only the trigger that necessitates the anabolic process. The actual growth occurs during rest periods, so it is important the body has the right nutrients to work with. Larger, stronger muscles will not be displayed at their best if they are hidden under excess fat, so the inclusion of fat burning ingredients offers obvious benefits as well.
Four capsules provide:
- Alpha-GPC (75mg): A choline-providing ingredient that is often included in nootropic supplements because its presence can clear the mind and improve a number of cognitive functions. It also has the ability to stimulate the glands responsible for suppling human growth hormone (HGH), so it is often included in supplements designed to encourage improved muscle growth and increased physical strength. Some studies also show increasing HGH can also help with fat burning.
- Vitamin B Complex (17.94mg): B Vitamins are very versatile, so they are found in supplements of all types. They improve the metabolism, help the body turn food into energy, boost fat burning, and assist muscle growth.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (300mg): ALA is a vitamin-like chemical that can help the body to attain greater benefits from the food it receives. This increases energy levels and ensures the muscle have more of the nutrients they need to heal and grow. ALA is also an antioxidant that can help protect the body from the negative effects of free radicals and other toxins.
- Forskolin Extract (250mg): A popular plant-based ingredient that boosts cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) levels. An increase in cAMP results in a decrease in the body’s triglyceride levels and this, in turn, limits the amount of fat the cells are able to hold. Forskolin also boosts testosterone levels, thereby increasing the body’s fat burning abilities and improving protein synthesis.
- Golden Root (150mg): An adaptogen that provides protection against stress and can improve the mood. This versatile herb also fights fatigue, boosts energy levels, and enables increased levels of physical activity.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg): Although it is easy to consider caffeine to be just an energy provider, it is far more versatile. Caffeine increases neurotransmitter activity to provide improved focus, is an appetite suppressant, and can also help initiate fat burning.
- L-Theanine (150mg): An amino acid that appears to have a symbiotic relationship with caffeine that enables it to decrease the likelihood of the jittery feelings that sometimes result from caffeine usage. L-Theanine can also boost nitric oxide levels. This results in a slight widening of the blood vessels (vasodilation) that allows the muscles to receive extra nutrients and oxygen. This can boost performance in the gym and accelerates muscle growth during periods of rest.
- Citrus Aurantium Extract (100mg): A citrus fruit extract that provides a chemical called synephrine that can boost the metabolism and increase lipolysis rates to enable more efficient fat burning.
- Piperine (6.66mg): A flavonoid sourced from black pepper. Piperine can increase the bioavailability of other ingredients and also has proven abilities as a fat burner.
Days 1 – 5 On non-workout days two capsules are required on waking. On workout days the capsules should be taken 30-45 minutes before training is commenced.
Day 6 onwards On non-workout days two capsules are required on waking, followed by a further two capsules at lunchtime. On workout days the first dose is taken in the normal way, but the second dose is required 30-45 minutes before training.
After 12-15 weeks supplementation should be stopped, but can be resumed after 1.5 – 2 weeks.
Side Effects & Health Issues
Muscletronic is not designed to be used alongside other products that contain caffeine.
The formulation is suitable for men and women alike, but pregnant or nursing mothers should discuss the matter with their GP before deciding to take any brand of dietary supplement. The same advice is applicable to individuals who have existing medical conditions or are taking medication.
Muscletronic is backed with a generous 60-day money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
The manufacturers say Muscletronic can boost physical and mental performance. The ingredients used support this claim. Muscletronic is also backed by a 60 day guarantee that allows customers plenty of time to evaluate the product. Manufacturers have to be very confident a product works before they risk offering a guarantee like that. We are confident the product will work as well, and are happy to add Muscletronic to our list of recommended products.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Muscletronic is only available from the official product website.
Each bottle contains 120 capsules and should last for 30 days when used in the recommended way. A single bottle of pills coast £39.95.
There are no extra charges for P&P, and customers who order two or more bottles of Muscletronic are rewarded with free bottles of pills.