Lipovingual is a brand of diet drops that is marketed as an alternative to lipotropic injections.
Lipotropic injections are generally administered up to twice per week and provide a blend of vitamins and amino acids that are believed to help the body burn away its fat.
Injections are not the most pleasant weight loss option, and the treatment if far from proven, so the idea of taking diet drops that provide a similar blend of ingredients may be infinitely more appealing to many dieters.
The diet drops are produced in the US by Phoenix OTC Inc. and marketed worldwide via the company website and from the company’s selected marketing partners. It is also possible to purchase the drops via Amazon. Customers who purchase directly from the company website can expect to pay around $29.95 for a 16 oz (not ideal for UK and Ireland based customers). bottle of diet drops (lasts 16 days), but will be sadly disappointed if they are expecting a money back guarantee because none is offered. Slight savings can be made by opting to purchase multiple bottles at once, but Lipovingual remains an n expensive product and does not have proven abilities.
• All Natural Ingredients
• Six B-Vitamins for Energy
• Amino Acids to Increase Metabolism
• Safe and Effective
Lipovingual contains unspecified quantities of:
- Methionine: An amino acid that can be useful for treating liver disorders and aids the digestion.
- Inositol: A vitamin-like substance that may help to improve intestinal fortitude and lower cholesterol.
- Choline Chloride: A water-soluble substance that has a similar action to that of some B vitamins. It is often used by athletes who are hoping to limit the performance-sapping effects of fatigue.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1): Ensures metabolic health and helps smooth the conversion of food to energy.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): Can be used to treat muscle cramps and lessen the effects of eye fatigue, but is unlikely to assist weight loss.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Useful for lowering cholesterol levels and improving circulation.
- D-Pantothenol: The body uses d-pantothenol in the manufacture of Vitamin B5 (believed to help the body break down fats and carbohydrates).
- Pyridoxine Vitamin B6: Aids the conversion of glycogen to glucose and helps promote metabolic health.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): Believed to support the conversion of fats and proteins into energy.
- Levocarnitine: Helps the body to obtain energy from dietary fats, but has never been proven to be an effective weight loss supplier.
- Chromium: A fat burning ingredient that rose to fame during the 1950 and never went away despite the fact that is has failed to produce credible results in recent studies.
- Picamilion: Unlikely to directly contribute to weight loss, but picamilion is known to be beneficial for the mind and has also be credited with anti-aging abilities.
One customer review reads:
No other customer feedback could be found.
Side Effects & Health Issues
The manufacturers say the formulation provides side effect-free weight loss and then contradict themselves by warning that use of the product may result in a sensation of flushing.
Pregnant or nursing mothers should obtain medical clearance before supplementation is commenced. People who are taking medications and/or have existing health issues should also seek medical advice before use.
The Bottom Line
We believe diet drops are always a preferable option to weight loss injections, and some diet drops are known to be very powerful, but we are not convinced the Lipovingual formulation is capable of producing the kind of results that are promised. Although the blend is not without merit, it appears to be more capable of providing a health boost than initiating fat burning. We also feel the drops ae prohibitively expensive and the fact that the manufacturers fail to provide a guarantee serves to earn them another black mark. There are better alternatives on the market.
If diet drops are something that you are keen to explore then we would recommend Activ8X without hesitation. Activ8X is arguably the market leader and not without good reason.
Lots of positive feedback from customers and critics, arguably the de facto diet drop product
Read more about Activ8X here