Liporidex PM is a night time formula. If you are searching for a stimulant-free diet pill that can burn your fat while you are sleeping, Nuretix Research Labs claim they have created a product that can help. It’s called Liporidex PM and the company say it has the ability to turn the body into a “fat burning furnace” without interfering with sleep.
Nuretix Research Labs also say the product does not cause drowsiness, and further state it can be used during the day. But can this stimulant-free appetite suppressing fat combo really turbo charge your fat loss? Let’s take a look and see.
- Appetite suppression
- Fat burning
- Provides a peaceful night’s sleep
- Non-sedating formulation
- Eliminates dangerous late night cravings
- Optimizes your overnight metabolism
- 100% stimulant free weight loss
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Two capsules provide:
- Iodine (150mcg): When people do not get enough iodine from their food the thyroid gland may start to produce less hormones. The “T” hormones provided by the thyroid are necessary for an efficent metabolism, so diet pill manufacturers often add iodine-providing ingredients to their supplements.
- Chromium (200mcg): A mineral that helps keep blood sugar levels in check and may reduce the desire for sugary food.
- Zinc (15mg): The relationship between zinc and weight loss is well known, but people who get too much zinc in a day may experience side effects including headaches and abdominal cramps.
- Magnesium (100mg): A few studies suggests magnesium may discourage the formation of fresh fat cells..
Fat Burning Complex (550mg)
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI: An ingredient that can boost energy levels, protect against fatigue, and may also reduce body fat. However, a reliable summary of the ingredient’s potential states the fat burning effects will only work for people who do not get enough L-Carnitine from their food.
- Raspberry Ketones: A fruit extract that has a good reputation for fat burning and also has the ability to suppress the appetite.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract: The results of a study conducted in China suggest pomegranate extracts may have value as an appetite suppressant, but it is not a fat burner and the study in question was conducted on mice. Humans may not experience the same benefits.
Appetite Suppressant Complex (330mg)
- African Mango Seed: A high fibre ingredient that can provide appetite suppression and is also revered as a fat burner.
- Rosemary Extract: Rosemary is unlikely to provide appetite suppression, but one study shows it may have potential as a fat blocker.
- Passion Flower: A herb that is sometimes used to treat anxiety and also acts as a mild sedative.
Wellness Complex (47mg)
- Magnolia Bark Powder: Scientific study suggest a combination of magnolia and phellodendron may be good for treating stress, but it is not known if magnolia can achieve this on its own.
- Pteropure: A patented form of the grape extract resveratrol. There is some evidence to suggest a link between resveratrol and weight loss, but further study is needed.
- Co Enzyme Q10: An antioxidant that is also important for cell growth and repair. It is sometimes used to speed up post exercise recovery rates and may also be capable of providing an energy boost.
- BioPerine: A patented black pepper extract that aids the assimilation of other ingredients.
Liporidex PM Customer Testimonials
Customer feedback suggests Liporidex PM may work better for some people than others.
Some average comments read:
Where to Buy Liporidex PM
Liporidex PM can be purchased from the manufacturer’s website for $49.99 (£38) per bottle and each bottle provides a 30-day supply of pills.
The guarantee period is 90 days.
Side Effects & Other Issues
The manufacturer does not state if side effects are likely, but the product will not be suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers. Nor may it be suitable for people who are suffering from existing health problems or taking medication, so anyone who is considering using the product is advised to ask the advice of their GP prior to commencing supplementation.
Although many inclusion rates are unknown, Liporidex PM contains a few good ingredients that may speed up weight loss, if the amounts used are sufficient. However, customer reviews suggest the formulation may not work for everyone. This hit and miss situation makes Liporidex PM a bit of a gamble and it does not compare well to some of the better supplement choices available today, like PhenQ.
One possible reason why Liporidex PM may not work for all could be the fact that it is primarily an appetite suppressant and fat burner. PhenQ also provides these abilities, but offers fat blocking benefits as well. The main ingredient in PhenQ, a-Laceys Reset, also ensures muscle tissue is not lost while dieting. So all things considered, although Liporidex PM may help a few individuals to lose weight, PhenQ offers dieters a better chance of success.