Ketone Slim XT is a weight loss supplement that is only available online. It is marketed via a number of websites that appear to be operated by the company that has brought the product to market.
None of the sites provide any insight into the company or where it is based.
Customer service seems to be restricted to a free phone number that can only be found in the small print at the bottom of a page that is only made available to visitors who have already shared their contact details. None of this creates a good impression.
Ketone Slim XT – Is It A Scam
We were also worried to see a fee trial bottle of pills being offered without the option to make a simple purchase of one bottle of pills.
We decided to investigate, and shared our contact details so we could take advantage of the free trail.
We were not surprised to discover we would need to pay £3.95 to cover postage and order processing. Nor were we surprised when we examined some (previously unavailable) small print that informed us the offer of a free trial came with expensive strings attached.
Subsequent checks unearthed numerous complaints from customers who had discovered the free trial they accepted was very expensive. You can read some of the complaints here
Armed with such information, we already know we will be unable to approve Ketone Slim XT as a recommended weight loss supplement, but shall continue with the rest of our review in the normal fashion.
How the Formulation Works
The websites marketing the product suggest Ketone Slim XT is designed to work as a combined appetite suppressant and fat burner.
Advertised benefits include:
- Melt away fat
- Get a tight body
- Suppress your appetite
- Retain muscle mass
- Boost energy
Appetite suppressants help people to eat less food. This can lower the amount of calories consumed each day. If the amount of calories the diet provides becomes insufficient for the body’s needs it will be forced to burn its fat stores to get extra energy. Fat burners cause changes in the body that can jumpstart the fat burning process, causing it to occur sooner than usual, and the availability of extra calories (released from the fat) can provide an energy boost. Raspberry ketone has a good reputation, both as a fat burner and as an appetite suppressant, so Ketone Slim XT capsules could work well in theory. Unfortunately the people who are marketing the product have diluted raspberry ketones with other ingredients and fail to provide any information about the weights and ratios involved.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
A full ingredient profile is not provided, but the formulation contains:
- Raspberry Ketones: An ingredient that is generally sourced from raspberries, but can also be manufactured in a laboratory. Raspberry ketones is a credible ingredient that can suppress the appetite and trigger fat burning. The ingredients has enjoyed untold success of late, thanks to an endorsement by the American dieting expert Dr. Oz. Even the best dieting ingredients can only work if they are included in sufficient quantities though, so the lack of inclusion rates here does not inspire confidence.
- Green Tea Extract: An ingredient that provides antioxidants that can benefit overall wellbeing. Green tea can also speed the metabolism and ease the body into fat burning mode.
- Kelp: Kelp’s value here is as an iodine provider. Iodine is necessary for correct thyroid function and thyroid hormones are important for regulating the metabolism. Kelp will, however, have little of value to offer to anyone whose thyroid is already functioning in a normal manner.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A popular stimulant that may help counteract any feelings of lethargy that may result from a calorie reduced diet. However, very high doses of caffeine can incur nasty side effects. So the fact that no inclusion rates are provided continues to be a cause for concern.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: There is no scientific evidence to support any of the claims made for apple cider vinegar as a weight loss aid.
- Grapefruit Pectin: Grapefruit is a source of naringin, which can increase the potency of caffeine.
We were unable to find any feedback about product performance.
Side Effects & Health Issues
It is possible the formulation may contain undisclosed ingredients, and dosing information is not provided, so we suggest all customers consult a doctor before taking Ketone Slim XT.
Ketone Slim XT contains a couple of good ingredients (raspberry ketone & green tea), but the quantities are unknown and may be insufficient to provide weight loss. There is no customer feedback to indicate the product’s potential, very little is known about the company marketing the product, and the offer if a free trial is used to disguise deceptive marketing practices. DO NOT BUY KETONE SLIM XT. Cheaper better, options are available.
Customers are charged £92.78 per month, on a recurring basis, but the use of deceptive marketing practices means many people who accept the offer of a trial bottle will fail to realize this.
If it is a raspberry ketone product you are keen to try the Raspberry Ketone Plus from Evolution Slimming should be given serious consideration.
Evolution Slimming are one the most trusted online suppliers for health and diet products in not just the UK but the world, Raspberry Ketone Plus is their flagship product.