Pay a visit to the Hyper T5 Fat Burner website and you will be greeted by a message that states you’ve found the home of the UK’s most powerful fat burning product. That’s a confident boast to make, but it would be a lot more convincing if the pills were backed by a money back guarantee.
The other worrying thing about this product is the quality of the official website – or lack of it. It does not inspire too much confidence. You can see the quality of the image to the left, the product render – not too good is it. This was the only picture we could find of the product anywhere on the internet. So, is it the UK’s most powerful fat burner ?
Hyper T5 Review
What are Hyper T5 Fat Burners and what do they Do?
All fat burning formulations are designed to trick the body into burning its stores of fat. There are different ways this can be achieved, T5 fat burning supplements typically contain ingredient that are believed to interfere with the natural function of the thyroid gland.
The thyroid governs the way the human body utilizes its energy stores and its metabolic rate. It is also responsible for regulating leptin levels (can affect the appetite). The names of thyroid hormones are usually preceded by the letter “T”. T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine), for instance. There is no T5, but whenever a weight loss blend has T5 in its name it is always intended to manipulate the thyroid. The wisdom of such an action is highly debatable, but that is an argument best left to scientists and/or medical experts.
The Hyper T5 Fat Burner blend contains a mixture of thermogenic fat burners, stimulants, and other ingredients that are commonly found in many weight loss blends, but is lacks any of the ingredients we would expect to find in a formulation that is professed to be a T5 fat burner. Many T5 formulations contain Iodine or iodine-providing ingredients such as kelp or bladderwrack. Judging by the ingredients used, Hyper T5 Fat Burner may function as a fat burner, but thyroid hormones are unlikely to be involved. No inclusion rates are provided though, so it is not possible to say if enough of the right ingredients have been included to provide any fat burning at all.
- Caffeine: A stimulant that can boost energy levels, improve concentration and provide appetite suppression.
- Green Tea Extract: Rich in antioxidants, some of which can speed the metabolism and provide thermogenic fat burning.
- EGCG: One of the natural antioxidants that are found in green tea.
- Acetyl l-carnitine: A compound that is found in all the cells of the body. It is responsible for breaking down fatty acids and turning them into energy. Most people will not require supplementation, so it probably adds little of value.
- Guarana Extract: A fruit-based ingredient that contains high amount of caffeine, but releases it slowly and can be useful for providing prolonged stimulation.
- Silicia: Apparently a mix of herbal remedies that are often used in natural homeopathy and can be beneficial for the hair and nails. We could not find any evidence to substantiate this and it’s an odd choice for a T5 fat burning formulation.
- Magnesium Stearate: An anti-caking agent.
- Polyphenols: An antioxidant. The Hyper T5 Fat Burner website is very vague about it, but hints that in this case the polyphenols may have been sourced from grapes.
- Citrus Aurantium: A powerful fat burner and appetite suppressant that is sourced from the peel of certain citrus fruits.
The website states one tablet should be taken twice each day. No other information is provided.
We were unable to find any customer feedback via any of the usual channels.
Side Effects & Health Issues
A statement on the product website informs: “There are no side effects from them [the pills] whatsoever.” A statement like that may sound reassuring, but it cannot hold up to scrutiny because even the most natural of ingredients can present side effects and different people can respond to the same ingredient in different ways. Pregnant or breastfeeding women are advised not to use Hyper T5 Fat Burner or any other supplement that has not been approved by their doctor. The same advice is offered to anyone who has existing health issues or is taking medication.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Hyper T5 Fat Burner is only available from the official website. Each bottle of pills retails at £19.99 plus postage and should last for one month when used in the recommended manner. Although not by any means one of the cheapest weight management supplement on the market, Hyper T5 Fat Burner is at least reasonably priced, but if results are not forthcoming don’t expect a refund because purchases are not protected by a money back guarantee.
Recommended Fat Burner
If you are currently exploring your options concerning which diet pill, or more specifically, fat burner to buy we suggest you look closely at PhenQ.
PhenQ is hybrid that utilizes multiple weight loss actions: it can burn fat. stope the production of new fat cells, reduce hunger and over calorie consumption and even provide a detox element.