According to Forza Supplements, use of their Detox Formula can encourage good health by helping to “flush the body of harmful toxins and restoring the body to an improved state”.
The main promised benefits are:
- Each serving contains 200mg of chlorella to encourage body detoxification.
- Chlorella beneficially affects the liver, kidneys, and gallbladder.
- Contains herbal extracts.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
What is Forza Detox Formula and How Does it Work?
Over a period of time the body can accumulate toxins from food and the environment around it. Toxins can also build-up within the intestines and the presence of so many toxins can slow the metabolism and encourage weight gain and disease. Whenever the body undergoes a successful detox the toxins are removed. This can improve the health and may allow the metabolism to become faster and more efficient.
Every serving contains:
- Chlorella (200mg): A species of algae that is cultivated in fresh water. Chlorella appears to be able to encourage the growth of good bacteria in the intestines. It is also renowned for its ability to detoxify the liver, gallbladder, and intestines, but the quality of the ingredient is not consistent across all suppliers.
- Psyllium Husk (160mg): A natural source of fibre that can be increase stool bulk and help make constipation a thing of the past.
- Alfalfa (150mg): A plant derived ingredient that may be useful for treating kidney stones, purging the body of toxins, and protecting the liver from disease, but scientific evidence is lacking.
- Fennel Seed (100mg): Fennel seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals. They also provide an essential oil that can aid the flow of waste matter through the intestines by preventing muscle spasms.
- Ginger Root (80mg): Ginger’s ability to sooth the digestive process is well known and it is also reputed to be capable of boosting the immune system.
- Garlic (80mg): A versatile herb and a natural antibiotic, garlic also a good source of antioxidants and Vitamin C.
- Green Tea (50mg): Green tea provides numerous antioxidants that can protect the health and purge the body of harmful free radicals. It also has the ability to accelerate the metabolism and encourage thermogenic fat burning.
- Prune (40mg): Prunes are an efficient laxative, so the presence of prune extract here is not without merit.
- Bladderwrack (40mg): A seaweed derivative that supports a healthy thyroid gland by providing extra iodine. The thyroid is responsible for producing hormones that are necessary for a an efficient metabolism, so the reason for this addition should be obvious, but most people obtain sufficient iodine from their normal diet.
- Citrus Pectin (20mg): An ingredient that is sometimes believed to be useful for purging the body of nickel, arsenic, lead, and other heavy metals.
Customer feedback suggests the pills may works for some users, but not for others:
Side Effects & Health Issues
Forza Detox Formula is unlikely to be a suitable option for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health issues should always check with their GP before using any brand of dietary supplement. The same advice is offered to people who are taking medication or using other supplements.
Where to Buy Forza Detox Formula
Each bottle of Forza Detox Formula has an RRP of £23 but, at the time of this review, the price shown on the Forza website had been slashed down to £18. Forza also have the pills listed on Amazon at the slightly higher price of £18.90.
There is no money back guarantee.
We recommend PhenQ – it is a multi benefit and and some would say multi talented diet supplement that can burn and block dietary fat as well as suppressing appetite.
PhenQ can also help the body ride toxins and also fight fatigue.