100% Lipo is a diet pill manufactured in France by Forte Pharma Laboratories. The company specializes in producing food supplements and claim their products are present in more than 20 countries of the world.
The Forte Pharma website has a professional look and is reasonably easy to navigate. It is a zero hype website, which is quite refreshing, but the site also fails to provide a sufficient amount of information about any of the company’s products.
In place of a product description, the 100% Lipo sales page simple states “Can’t shake off that surplus weight?” and shows a picture of a box of Forte Pharma 100% Lipo.
Clicking on the “scientific Results” tab, lower down the page, reveals a statement that says “95% increase in satisfaction during the treatment”. It’s hard to say what “satisfaction” might mean, but the figure apparently refers to a self-assessed 60-day study involving 60 women. The only other information available is about the dosage and the capsules’ composition, but the list of ingredients does not appear to be complete and no inclusion rates are supplied.
Promised Forte Pharma 100% Lipo Benefits
- Action on fats
What Is Forte Pharma 100% Lipo and How Does It Work?
Forte Pharma provides so little information about their product it is hard to say how it is designed to work. Customers are only told the pills will perform some kind of action on fats. However, the name “Lipo” is probably short for lipolysis. This is the process the body uses to breakdown lipids (fats), causing the released free fatty acids and glycerol to be released into the blood stream and circulated throughout the body.
Forte Pharma does not provide a full list of ingredients. They simply state the formulation contains zinc, caffeine, green tea extract, and five active plant ingredients. However, the Cocooncenter online store provides what may be the complete list of ingredients, but no inclusion rates.
According to the Cocooncenter the ingredients used are:
- Green Tea: A diet pill regular that is a proven metabolism booster and thermogenic fat burner. Green tea also contains antioxidants that can protect the body from disease.
- Guarana Extracts: A fruit based ingredient that boasts high caffeine content, but releases it slowly. This allows for longer-lasting benefits. The benefits associated with caffeine are extra energy, increased focus, appetite suppression, and fat burning.
- Vitamin C: An important vitamin that can boost the immune system and assist with the repair of bodily tissues.
- Ginger: Although it sometimes finds its way into diet supplements, gingers is unlikely to encourage weight loss, but it good for aiding the digestive process.
- Black Radish: A versatile and nutritious ingredient that can be useful for soothing intestinal disorders, easing bile duct problems, and purging the body of toxins. It is not known to possess weight loss abilities, but is sometimes used as a treatment for loss of appetite.
- Fennel Powder: Fennel seeds are often touted to be good for weight loss, but there is no scientific evidence to support such a claim.
- Papaya: Another ingredient that can promote digestive health, and may provide a detox, but is unlikely to directly contribute to weight loss.
- Vitamin B3: Like all B vitamins, B3 can help promote a healthy metabolism.
- Zinc: A mineral that has proven to be useful for boosting testosterone levels. Higher testosterone levels can result in accelerated healing and encourage the fat burning process.
- Chromium Chloride: An ingredient that has a longstanding fat burning reputation. However, recent studies suggest it offers little more value than a placebo.
We were only able to find one customer review. This is insufficient to provide an accurate picture of the product’s performance and although the review claimed to have lost weight she admitted she’d been using multiple supplements together and practicing yoga.
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
The manufacturer’s warning states 100% Lipo is unsuitable for children under 8 years of age or for women who are pregnant. We feel this warning should be extended to women who are breastfeeding a child and also feel it would be unwise to give dietary supplements to children of any age without seeking a GP’s advice. People who have existing health problems or are taking medication should also play it safe and seek expert medical option prior to using any brand of dietary supplement.
Forte Pharma 100% Lipo appears to be sold without a money back guarantee
Purchasing Options & Considerations
At the time of this review it was not possible to buy 100% Lipo directly from the manufacturer’s website and it was difficult to find a third-party supplier willing to ship to the UK. The most viable option we could find was to purchase from the French online pharmacy Cocooncentre and the price was £11.33 per (30 capsule) box.
We recommend PhenQ for UK and Ireland based customers. PhenQ is multiple weight loss diet pills that attacks fat on three fronts. It can burn fat, block fat and suppress appetite – aiding a reduction in calorie consumption.
PhenQ is available without prescription and direct from its own website – there is a full 60 day money back guarantee and all orders ship with free delivery.