CelluStepper is a dietary supplement developed in France by NHCO Nutrition.
The company has over 20 years of experience and specializes in producing supplements that are powered by amino acids.
Their product range includes anti-ageing formulations, hair restorers, and cholesterol management pills.
CelluStepper is a two-part system intended to help women to lose weight more efficiently and get rid of unwanted cellulite around the hips, thighs, and buttocks.
Other promised benefits include:
- Promotes thermogenesis
- Fights against dimpling of the skin
- Regulates the metabolism of sugars
- Encourages drainage and removes excess water
- Helps reshape the silhouette
Each box provides a 30-day supply of capsules to use during the day and an equal quantity of night time capsules.
What is CelluStepper and How Does it Work?
The fact that women have a higher estrogen (hormone) level than men makes them more prone to cellulite.
NHCO Nutrition state use of their product can alleviate the problem, but they don’t explain how. However the daytime capsules contain ingredients that have proven fat burning abilities, so they are not without potential as a weight loss aid. But they are not designed to provide appetite suppression, so anyone who has trouble resisting their hunger urges may find CelluStepper doesn’t offer them the support they need.
The blend also contains some diuretic ingredients. This may help create less puffy-looking skin, but the fact that the body is carrying less water may also lead to confusion by causing users to believe they have lost more fat than they have. The truth will become apparent when supplementation is ceased because any weight that has been lost as water will quickly return.
The daytime blend is powered by three proprietary blends, and two capsules provide:
TGC 550 Complex (510mg)
- Green tea: A proven thermogenic fat burner that is probably the most commonly used weight loss ingredient in the world.
- Guarana: A berry that is rich in caffeine, but delivers it in such a slow manner the effects last a long time. Caffeine is excellent for boosting energy levels and helps focus the mind. It also has proven fat burning abilities.
- Capsicum: Several studies, including one conducted in Canada, show capsicum extract has the ability to increase thermogenesis and aid fat oxidation.
Cellulase 7P Complex (510mg)
- Pineapple: A popular fruit that is known to possess diuretic qualities. Pineapple also contains an enzyme called bromelain that is believed to aid the digestion of protein.
- Papaya: Papaya has value as a diuretic and also boasts anti-fungal, antibiotic, and anti-inflamatory abilities.
- Dandelion: Another popular diuretic ingredient. Dandelion is often added to supplements designed to provide the body with a detox.
- Queen of the meadow: A plant extract that is known by many other names including meadowsweet and dropwort. It is believed to aid the digestion and is also often used as a diuretic, stimulant, and general health tonic.
- Red grape vines: The resveratrol that is naturally present in grapes is believed to have diuretic qualities. It is also credited with fat burning, anti-ageing, and anti-viral properties.
- Hamamelis: More commonly known as witch-hazel, this ingredient is sometimes used as a diuretic, but is generally more revered for its ability to alleviate skin problems (when applied topically).
- Horsetail: Yet another capable diuretic ingredient.
Leptopriv Complex (300mg)
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that boosts energy levels and help prevent diet-induced moodiness.
- L-Phenylalanine: An amino acid that is sometimes used as a treatment for depression and is credited with several other virtues, but the way it works is not fully understood.
- Choline bitartrate (25ug): A nootropic ingredient that is believed to be capable of enhancing mental focus.
The night time formulation is less complicated.
Two capsules provide:
- CLA (1997mg): A compound that is usually sourced from safflower oil. It’s often added to supplements designed to boost muscle growth. Some studies suggest CLA also supports accelerated fat burning, but other studies suggest it does not.
CelluStepper Customer Feedback
Customer feedback tends to be short and to the point, with a mixed customer experience.
A few typical comments read:
CelluStepper Side Effects & Health Issues
CelluStepper is not intended for pregnant or nursing women. People who are under medical supervision are advised to seek a doctor’s advice prior to commencing supplementation.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
The manufacturer’s website lacks a shopping cart facility, but some French online stores, including Vitalya Santé and 1001Pharmacies.com, offer delivery to addresses located in the UK. Expect to pay upwards of €30 (£25.80) per pack plus another €10-€15 (£8.60-£12.90) on top to cover postage costs.
There does not appear to be a manufacturer’s guarantee.
The Bottom Line
The daytime capsules contain three respected fat burners, so the formulation should offer some degree of weight loss support. The CLA provided by the night time formulation may also have value, but the fact that study results are so conflicting suggest further research is required. We do not see any reason why either pill would help reduce cellulite, but the daytime pills contain so many diuretics they should reduce water retention and any associated puffiness the skin.
CelluStepper sounds like a good product in theory, but the reality is it offers limited value for weight loss, may or may not help with cellulite, and will undoubtedly lead to an increased necessity to pee.