Women’s Best is a supplement manufacturer based in Germany.
The company produces a number of health and wellness products including protein shakes, vitamin pills, and weight loss pills and shakes.
Everything the company produces is intended for women and, as the name suggests, Burner Caps is their female-friendly fat burning product.
According to the Burner Caps sales page, the capsules offer four main benefits:
- Boosts the metabolic rate
- Quickly absorbed fat targeting formula
- Increases energy levels
- Provides Maximum results
We’ve taken a look at the formulation and don’t see any Bioperine or other ingredient that is likely to speed up the absorption rate.
Nor are there any ingredients present that would be more beneficial for women than men, but several of the ingredients are capable of speeding up the metabolism.
The blend also contains some caffeine to provide extra energy, so most of the claims Women’s Best make for Burner Caps are likely to be true.
It is a little strange to look at the specs offered for a fat burning pill and not see fat burning included, but a few good fat burners are present in the formulation and any diet pill that speeds up the metabolism will always increase the chances of fat burning.
Calories are the body’s primary fuel and a faster metabolism burns them more freely. When they run out the body still requires energy so it starts burning fat instead.
Women’s Best Burner Caps Ingredients
Three capsules provide:
- Green Tea Extract (300mg): Green tea’s ability to boost the metabolism and improve fat oxidation has been proven by science and the antioxidants it provides are very good for the health.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (300mg): A good ingredient that provides a fat-fighting chemical called chlorogenic acid that can assist weight loss in two ways. First of all it quiets the cravings for sweet food and then it accelerates the fat burning process by stimulating thermogenesis.
- Guarana Extract (300mg): A fruit extract that delivers caffeine to the body at a slow and steady rate. This allows guarana to be a good long-term energy provider. Caffeine is also a proven metabolism booster and the dose provided here is the equivalent of three cups of coffee.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg): A faster acting form of caffeine that only works for the short-term. By the time the effects wear off the guarana will have kicked-in, so it’s a sensible pairing of ingredients.
- L-Tyrosine (150mg): An amino acid that is believed to improve protein synthesis.
- Yerba Mate Tea Powder (100mg): A South American plant extract that adds an extra dose of caffeine to the mix.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract (100mg): An ingredient that has known value as an anti-depressant and may also be good for fighting fatigue.
- Cayenne Pepper (100mg): A respected weight loss provider that has proven fat burning abilities.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (100mg): Despite the many claims for ALA’s prowess as a slimming aid, there is no proof that it works. ALA is a heart-friendly ingredient though, so it’s presence here is not without value.
- Choline (100mg): A focus enhancer that is popular with the manufacturers of nootropic supplements.
- Vitamin B5 (12.3mg), Vitamin B9 (400µg), Biotin (100µg),Vitamin B12 (7.5µg): B Vitamins are often added to weight loss supplements because they are known to aid the metabolism.
- One capsule with breakfast
- One capsule with lunch
- One capsule before 5pm in the afternoon
The capsules should always be washed down with a large glass of water and it is important to consume two to three litres of water throughout the day. Best results will be achieved by combining use of the product with a healthy, low-calorie diet and regular exercise.
Women’s Best Burner Caps Customer Testimonials
No customer feedback was available at the time of this review.
Women’s Best Burner Caps Side Effects
According to the manufacturer’s website, side effects should not be a problem, but the formulation is unlikely to be suitable for anyone who is pregnant or nursing a child.
People who have existing health issues should play it safe, and check with their GP, before attempting to lose weight with Burner Caps. The same advice is offered to anyone who is taking medication.
Where to Buy Burner Caps
Burner Caps are only available from the manufacturer’s website and a 40-day supply of pills costs $39.90 (£30). It is also possible to buy Burner Caps as part of a “weight loss bundle” that costs $99.90 (£76) and pairs the product with an appetite suppressant called Slim, and a meal replacement called Slim Body Shake.
Ladies who decide to buy the weight loss bundle also receive a few freebies:
- Women’s Best Drink Shaker
- Step-by-Step Weight Loss Plan
- Home Workout Routine (e-book)
- Gym Workout Plan (e-book)
- $10 Gift card (to use on the next order)
Burner Caps is not backed by a money back guarantee.
The Final Verdict
Burner Caps contains some good ingredients that should help improve the fat burning process, but there are no appetite suppressing ingredients included.
If customers wish to take the edge off their appetites they will need to buy a bottle of Women’s Best Slim or a similar product from a competing supplier.
That will more or less double the costs involved. Some other manufacturers have found ways to provide multiple benefits via a single pill. That’s a good way to keep the price down.
It’s a pity Women’s Best couldn’t have done the same. Burner Caps is a good product, but it offers limited potential. There are better ways to lose weight.
Recommended Diet Pill
Although Women’s Best is a highly respected and reputable company it is our opinion that your money is best spent elsewhere.
We highly recommend PhenQ – a multiple benefit slimming tablet that can help you to cut your fat intake, burn existing body body and also help to suppress your appetite.