Activ8 X diet drops are a weight loss product produced in Great Britain by Amas Enterprises Limited and distributed via the Activ8X website.
The site is easy to navigate, provides an admirable amount of information about the product, and offers several contact options for customer services; so first impressions are good.
Some site visitors may find the chat facility a little annoying when they land on the site and it pops up at the bottom of the screen, but it’s easily minimized and some visitors may find it a handy feature.
- Hunger control
- Carbohydrate blocking
- Metabolism boosting
- Fat burning
- Chromium: A popular fat burning ingredient, chromium first became popular during the 1950s after tests conducted on rats produced some promising results. There is also some indication that chromium may provide appetite suppression.
- Grapefruit Powder: Incorporated here as an appetite suppressant, but grapefruit also detoxifies the body and boosts the overall health.
- Grape Seed Extract: Used here to encourage fat burning. Supportive scientific evidence is lacking, but grape seed extract still has a good reputation for providing results.
- Panax Ginseng: Famed for its health-boosting abilities, panax ginseng can boost the immune system and provide stamina. Recent studies show it may also be an effective carb blocker.
- Pyruvate: Believed to help convert starch and sugar into energy and contribute to a healthy metabolism, but further tests are required.
- Garcinia: A healthy ingredient that is loaded with nutrients and has proven to be an effective appetite suppressant.
- Capsicum: Powerful fat burning courtesy of the humble chili pepper. Tests show that capsicum has the ability to raise the body’s core temperature and initiate the thermogenic fat burning process.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Rich in healthy catechins, Green tea offers many benefits and has a proven ability to initiate thermogenic fat burning.
- Beta-alanine: A non-essential amino acid that appears to be somewhat of a favorite with diet drop manufacturers and is known to encourage lean muscle mass and aid athletic performance.
The promised Activ8X benefits appear to be supported by the various ingredients in the blend, so none of the manufacturer’s claims are too wild or improbable.
Potential for Side Effects
None of the ingredients are likely to be problematic, but pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should always consult a doctor prior to commencing any form of supplementation. The same advice holds true for anyone who has known or suspected health issues
Activ8X Customer Testimonials & Feedback
The Activ8X website showcases numerous customer testimonials, some of them quite detailed and lengthy, and all of them positive. It’s easy to distrust testimonials provided by the same site that is selling a product, but in this case the testimonials are more credible because they have all been verified by a third party testimonial verification service.
Two typical testimonials read:
The Bottom Line
Amas let themselves down a little by not providing any inclusion rates, but their choice of ingredients has merit and customer feedback suggests the drops deliver the promised results. Those results are backed by a very generous money back guarantee as well, so customers have the luxury of buying and trying Activ8X secure in the knowledge that the only pounds likely to be wasted are the ones around the waist. It’s a win-win situation and we have no hesitation in recommending Activ8X as one of our preferred weight loss products.
Where To Buy Activ8X
Activ8X can only be purchased from the Activ8X website. Each bottle contains a month’s supply of diet drops and comes with a complimentary diet plan and quick-start dieting guide, along with free access to the AVX website (provides dieting tips and assistance).
Three options are available:
- 1 month’s supply—lose less than 1 stone £49.99
- 2 month’s supply—lose 1 to 2 stone £79.99
- 3 month’s supply—lose more than 2 stone £119.99
At first glance Activ8X looks slightly more expensive that its competitors, but even the one month supply works out at less than £2 per day, which isn’t that bad at all if the drops produce the promised results, and Amas offer a 200 day money back guarantee.
The included AVX Diet Plan is a real bonus – a real workable programme that other suppliers somehow fail to provide.