3G Burn is a diet pill designed to offer rapid fat loss. It’s one of a number of health and wellness products produced in America by Intechra Health.
The company appears to be of good standing and provides a number of customer service contact options including a 24-hour telephone helpline and an online form.
Intechra Health say 3G Burn is a perfect dieting alternative for anyone who wishes to avoid using prescription diet drugs and will help people to reach their weight loss goals “like never before”.
Promised benefits include:
- Contains natural, thoroughly-studied fat burners.
- Optimizes your body’s energy levels.
- Features appetite suppressants to control your eating habits.
- Destroys fat before it is metabolized
- Naturally eliminates calories.
- Provides you with that much-needed dieting advantage.
What is 3G Burn and How Does it Work?
3G Burn is a diet pill that contains a blend of five pharmaceutical grade natural ingredients that have a reputation for helping people to reach their weight loss goals.
As the word “burn” suggests, the formulation is primarily designed to function as a fat burner. If it works in the intended way the fat burning ingredients incorporated into the formulation should speed up the metabolism, and encourage the body to burn calories faster, while also necessitating the burning of body fat for extra energy. Intechra Health say users can expect to lose up to 25 pounds per month.
Two capsules contain 750mg of the 3G Burn proprietary blend.
The blend contains:
- Garcinia Cambogia: A fruit that provides a chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that appears to be capable of lowering the amount of calories the body receives from carbohydrates in food. This is achieved because HCA has the ability to inhibit a digestive enzyme called citrate lyase. In order to be effective for weight loss garcinia cambogia needs a HCA content of at least 80%. Intechra Health fail to state how much HCA their ingredient provides.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A popular energy provider that can also be useful for increasing mental focus and has scientifically proven fat burning abilities.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Green coffee beans contain a chemical that is purged during the roasting process that normally darkens a coffee bean’s color to brown and increases the richness of its flavor. This important chemical (chlorogenic acid) is a natural fat burner and appears to also help balance blood sugar levels.
- Forskohlii Root Extract: An ingredient taken from a plant that is a member of the mint family and is thought to have metabolism boosting abilities. The results of some studies suggest forskohlii may also help increase muscle mass and it is often added to bodybuilding supplements for this reason.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Often hailed as the most popular diet pill ingredient in the world, green tea contains polyphenols and catechins that have scientifically proven fat burning abilities.
3G Burn Customer Feedback
3G Burn has received numerous Amazon customer reviews and the majority of them are very good. However, some of the one-star reviewers express worries about feedback tampering. Such a claim is hard to prove, but a number of the five-star reviews share a very similar writing style and some reviewers also admit they received product discounts because they agreed to review the product.
A couple of five-star reviews read:
[plain]”3G Burn gives me a ton of extra energy and helps me to avoid snacking between meals or over eating. So far I’ve lost 9kg.”[/plain]
[plain]“I am totally shocked at how well these diet pills work. I’ve been using them for 2 months and have already lost 38pounds.”[/plain]
Two one-star reviews read:
[plain]“When I read all the good reviews I had high hopes for this product, but l haven’t lost any fat or experienced any other benefits.”[/plain]
[plain]“I’ve been taking these pills for 3 days and don’t feel any different at all. They are rubbish.”[/plain]
Side Effects of 3G Burn
Intechra Health say 3G Burn is not intended for people under the age of 18 or for women who are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or nursing a child. People who have existing health problems are advised to speak to a physician prior to taking 3G Burn. The same advice is directed to people who are taking medication. Intechra Health also warn against using the supplement alongside other sources of caffeine or with alcohol. Supplementation should be discontinued two weeks before any scheduled surgery and anyone who experiences severe side effects, such as rapid heart beat or shortness of breath, should stop supplementation at once and seek medical advice.
Purchasing Options – Where To Buy 3G Burn
3G Burn can be purchased directly from Intechra Health and the price is $39 per bottle. Bulk buy savings are available for customers who add extra bottles to their order and the best deal goes to people who buy six bottles of 3G Burn for $179. It is also possible to purchase via Amazon.com. The Amazon price for a single bottle of pills is $37.50.
Intechra Health are very specific about the fact that they do not offer customers a money back guarantee, stating all purchases are: “NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-RETURNABLE”.
The Bottom Line
The lineup of ingredients used in 3G Burn should have the ability to produce the desired results, but the level and quality of results will depend on sufficient inclusion rates and Intechra Health fails to disclose the inclusion rates for any of the ingredients other than caffeine. Bearing in mind the relatively high price of the product and the lack of a money back guarantee, many dieters may feel purchasing 3G Burn is too much of a gamble for them to take.
Although there is good set of ingredients in the formula wee feel your money will be better spent elsewhere.
We recommend PhenQ – a combination diet pill that helps dieters lose weight by providing a fat burning, fat blocking and appetite suppressing benefit.